The last two weeks I’ve enjoyed complimentary workouts from Nike Women for their Style Guide Live events. These interactive events showcase some of Kansas City’s best workouts and the latest innovative products from Nike.
Most of the workouts this winter are in colder elements. The theme is #GetOutHere – gear up for cold weather with intelligent layering. Nike wants you to take your training outdoors and prove it by tagging your photos and videos with the #GetOutHere hashtag. So if you’ve been to an event, get posting.
This go-around, I enjoyed Health House and Fusion Fitness cold weather training experiences and a sweaty ride at Mojo Cycling Studio.
Post workout we got delicious eats and cute little coffee mugs that I now fill up with my fave Yogi Teas. You could also snail mail yourself your winter training goals to keep yourself accountable.
At all of these events you get to try on the merchandise. Here are my top picks! Some of them I already own and are featured in my photos.
- Nike Epic Lux Tight: I have these in blue and I love them. At the event I was crushing over the Green Cargo Khaki color. What I love is the breathability. The tights have mesh panels behind your knees and down your legs to provide ventilation. Practical and super fashionable!
- Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie: I own this one in black but wish I could have every color of the rainbow. Especially Light Crimson or Cargo Khaki. (Yes, I am in an army green phase!) This fleece is perfect for an outdoor workout or throw on with skinny jeans and sneaks for a cute casual look.
- Nike Tech Cape: When mentioning the tech fleece I sort of felt like I was cheating on my tech cape. I’m obsessed. I just need white to complete my collection. It is warm and fashionable. You can’t go wrong!
- Lunar Force Sky Hi (wedge sneaker): Statement-making street style. Throw these on with some leggings and the tech cape and you’re ready to go! Lunarlon midsole and Nike Air technology provide lightweight cushioning and shock-absorbing comfort.
- Nike Flyknit Chukka Sneakerboot: This boot lights up cold-weather conditions with reflectivity inspired by the Northern Lights while keeping your feet dry and warm with water-resistant Flyknit.
- Nike Pro Hyperwarm Limitless: I won this bad boy at the Health House event. I wore it for the outdoor Fusion workout and it kept me toasty in 40 degree windy weather. If you want to be an overachiever you can get the matching tights 🙂
- Nike H20 Cape: Another cape, sorry. This one is designed with a scuba hood, elongated back hem and is waterproof. Pop a fleece on underneath and you’re ready to take on the elements. This item is on my Christmas list!
- Nike Women 2-in-1: This top combines a breezy tank with a sports bra for an all-in-one option. Love the deep V back. At $60 it seems like a steal.